D2D a Blessing to Families
- February 5, 2022
- Posted by: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Category: Family Discipleship Festival
D2D Parenting Day took place on February 5 with around 15 family units in attendance.
William Hurtado, the presenter, felt good about the content for the parents and the interactive components for the kids. Parents afterward gave him both good and constructive reviews. Some said there was a “good combination of kids & adult activity,” others said that all the kid movement was a bit distracting. For William, it was somewhat experimental as he believes having children present creates a great opportunity to educate them about the parent’s role in their lives, and to normalize discipleship conversations in the household. In the future, with more time, children can be given their own special program and give parents focused time to dive into discipleship.
Here are some parent quotes to the question “what did you like most?”
- “Learning about parenting styles.”
- “Bible verses and the paper and the handouts.”
- “That God’s goal for our family is holiness”
- “Biblical foundation–good reminders”
William is looking forward to future events where parents can go deeper into Discipline to Discipleship!