You're Going to Love Upstream Camp!
Upstream Camp is a small-group, collaborative, family-based day-camp that offers some of God’s best! Below are three things that make Upstream Camp great!
- Upstream Camp is a day-camp where families can camp overnight. You can bring your tents to make it an overnight camping memory! It’s like going to a State Park, but more private and enjoyable.
- Upstream Camp is close to home. If you live near Battle Ground, WA, you can always go home to feed the pets or water the lawn. It’s nice to have 43 acres of private land to play in, right next to 154-acres of Lewisville Park–all two miles north of Battle Ground, WA.
- Upstream Camp is ready to give your children wonderful & God-centered memories! While we are a small operation, we are fully insured and ready for a delightful experience with your children. We look forward to enjoying the sunshine and the beautiful outdoors with them!
June 26-30, 2023
Location & Phone Number – Upstream Camp is held on the grounds of Lewisville Regional Park and Optimist Camp.
- Camp’s Physical Address – 28419 NE Potter Rd, Battle Ground, WA 98604
- Phone – William’s number: (360) 600-1561
Last Year's Schedule
Here is last year’s schedule. We had so many fun activities–the kids loved all the excitement! There’s more to come this year. This year’s schedule will come out closer to the event, so keep an eye out for it.
Our volunteer model allows us to have children who are supervised by willing and capable parents and adults. The best option is when parents are present to guide their children! We also have counselors on staff to guide children whose parents are not able to join. Our staff loved working with the kids, everyone had so much meeting new people, making new friends. We can’t wait to do it again this year.