- February 18, 2022
- Posted by: email@example.com
- Category: Adventure Days
Acquainting Agriculture with Kris and Angela Frauenfelder
It was a treat to have Kris and Angela join our Adventure Days group! Thanks to local church friends who connected the couple to the Homeschool group, Kris and Angela came to Optimist Camp and shared their knowledge about linking the Gospel to nature and gardening. Parents and kids had a great time as learning took place.
Below are several gems from our time together.
- Psalm 19 & Romans 1:19,20 – These are two good scriptures about nature that inspire us to embed nature into our family culture!
- Sonlight Education is great option for a home school curriculum. Especially check out the family Bible lessons.
- A three-book classic series about scripture and nature is called Character Sketches from the Pages of Scripture, Illustrated in the World of Nature.
- A new Adventist gardening curriculum is coming out this summer! The group was able to see demos of the books. It is a K-12 impressive curriculum that you may enjoy. Check out https://www.acquaintingagriculture.org/ for more info.
There were so many more gems shared to help parents educate their children in the ways of God. This is what Highest Education is about! It is all about family discipleship, which includes experiencing nature and learning how to transfer faith in Christ through it. Thank you Kris and Angela for your ministrys