When God created the first man and woman, He said “you are masters of the fish and birds and all the animals” (Genesis 1:28). God’s assignment of stewardship over the animal kingdom involves many responsibilities, and has never been withdrawn.
Caring for the animals is a fundamental responsibility for human beings. It is a non-negotiable in a good and godly life, making it part of our highest education.
- This course is open source; It is open for improvements by willing contributors.
- This course is open minded through a Biblical worldview; It is open to content from many different sources without losing the logic that all things need a creator.
What are the course goals?
- Caring for animals begins with developing a compassionate heart for all creatures.
- Caring for animals is enhanced when we know more about the animal kingdom-their classifications and their wants and needs.
- Caring for animals is achieved when humans actually care for animals. Having domestic animals in one’s home or property make this a possibility.
- Caring for animals includes caring for animals that don’t belong to one’s household. Stray or injured animals need humans to reach out to them.