Adventure Days is a Wednesday program that gives parents a much needed break and fills children’s school program with adventure. At Adventure Days, parents can join-in for free or drop-off their child for a fee.
At Adventure Days, participants get…
- Parent Flex Time – The paid option allows for parents to take care of their personal needs while their children are with the Adventure Days group. This is a great way to stay fresh with the family.
- Regularly Scheduled P.E. – Having regularly scheduled recreation with Adventure Days gives you the peace of mind that your child is getting their much needed physical exercise.
- Group Discounts at Recreational Venues – With an organized group, more adventures can be taken at discounted rates. Wildwaves, skiing, rock climbing–Even with online programs, like IXL.
- Resource Sharing – Life is much sweeter as families share talents and resources through the Co-Up.
- Focus on Important “Life” Subjects – Increased time for subjects such as scripture, nature, service, anatomy & physiology, evangelism, gardening, and music.
- Service Project Opportunities – The brain energy to organize the outreach events is there for you to tap into and benefit your children with.
- Community – A christian-based group of people coming together to honor God with how they are raising their children–that is a goal to strive for!
Here are Recent Adventure Days!
[su_posts posts_per_page=”10″ tax_term=”53″]